Fall doubts page

Status
Not open for further replies.

yulios-8815

Reaction score
Hello, Dear Staff somebody could say that is the fact that my site this time academic Off. I have a domain. Com is very uncomfortable and that most of the time it Off is a problem with the server or is the fact that it is. Com?

Sorry for the translation but use Google.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It looks like a brand new domain name.

It takes 24-48hrs for the DNS system to get the new information.

Until then, it can be hit-and-miss resolving your domain name to an address.

From my computer, I cannot get to your site. But by using a Web based proxy, I can.

It will just take another day or so. Please be patient.

yulios-8815

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply, but actually several days ago that had already been discharged and for hours worked well, others fell and so on.

Yesterday choose to make changes to my domain, and it was working and again this morning dropped.

Then maybe a server problem.

Gracias por su respuesta, aunque realmente hace ya muchos dias que ya habia estado dado de alta y por horas funcionaba bien, en otras se caia y asi.

Ayer opte por hacer modificaciones en mi dominio principal, y ya estaba funcionando y hoy en la mañana nuevamente caido.

Entonces quiza sea problema del servidor.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

We have a Spanish support section at http://x10hosting.com/forums/soporte/ where you can ask support questions and receive answers in Spanish so that you don't need to struggle with translations, just for future reference :)

As for your issue, your .com domain works just fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.