Fallout vs. Oblivion

chaoztlg

Reaction score
They are by the same makers.
So, I just don't have a choice as they were all great.

That wasn't always the case. Bethesda took over the place Black Isle used to have ( being the developer). In my opinion, this caused the great downfall in the Fallout series, since otherwise, they woulden't have used the same engine Bethesda made for oblivion.

I'd have to go with Oblivion ;).

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Alternatively there will be an expansion that'll allow the game to continue after completion.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
They are made on the same engine, and are different types of games, so you can not compare them... Its like your trying to compare Halo to Pokemon, It cant be done.

But both are awesome games, if you have not played them, you should.

Energritz

Reaction score
Personally, both games offering something unique, both live up to their names

saynelabs

Reaction score
I'm a sci-fi and post-apocalypse nut, so I really have to go with Fallout 3 here. I get the crashing just like everyone else But the game is so good. I got it awhile ago and just stopped doing the main quest just to explore around.

Gotta love 3-Dawg.

Haven't played Oblivion yet, but I got sick of the fantasy/medieval genre so very long ago, I'm not sure if I want to give it a go. Might though.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Haven't played Oblivion yet, but I got sick of the fantasy/medieval genre so very long ago, I'm not sure if I want to give it a go. Might though.

Yes it does seem like everywhere you look you see fantasy/medieval. (Can I say WoW!)

I do not understand why people love the "older times" so much. I can think of over one thousand things that would suck back then.