False Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitesh.kakkar.hot82

Reaction score
As i clearly remember i logged into my hosting account on june 5 2011 and it got suspended on june 15 2011
as per the rules the account is suspended after 30 days of inactivity which is not applicable in my case.
There must be a bug or something as according to rules i have only 1 un-suspension remaining.
please see to it that the same error does not happen in future
If i have misunderstood something please explain to me that in details
regards,
jitesh kakkar

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You have misunderstood something -- it doesn't matter that you've logged into your hosting account (I can't remember the last time I logged into mine), it's the forum that you need to log into. That requirement is in place to make sure that you can stay up-to-date with changes (in server configurations, policies, etc.).

Accounts aren't removed right away (it's generally after at least fourteen days have passed since the account was suspended), so after having logged into the forum you should be able to unsuspend yourself from the hosting account panel.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
To add in, your last activity for your forum account in your profile shows as: 02-28-2011 08:21 AM. Please do login to your forum account ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.