falsodelantero.com : 503 Service Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

falsodelantero76

Reaction score
Greetings,

As I try to access to the site at falsodelantero.com (hosted at choping server), I get:
--------------------------------------
503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy, try again later!
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!
------------------------------------------

I hwvent done any change in my website, so could you please check what could be the problem?
Thanks in advanced!

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We are currently experiencing some server issues. Administration is aware and it is being worked on. All of your files should be safe. You will be notified when everything is back online.

falsodelantero76

Reaction score
Thanks Wolfe for the prompt response! :)
Hooping the prob gets fixed ASAP!

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Update:
Now it is possible to load the website (which is WordPress blog), though there are these problems noticed which werent there befoe the server problems:

- In admin section it is not possible to edit posts. The posts show there, listed, and they are served for browsers, but they can't be edited via admin section, since it redirects to WordPress error page of content not found. It looks like there is some problem with .htaccess, which I havent changed. I havent changed anything in the blog since the last time it was working.

- One plugin of the blog reports problems which never showed before:
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=sans-serif]The settings could not be saved because the configuration file is not write-able. Please run [/FONT][/COLOR][B]........ (edited for security reasons)[/B][COLOR=#333333][FONT=sans-serif] to resolve this issue.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Looks like there are problems with file permissions, or ownerships

Hoping this information helps pinpointing the problems still on, and solve them.

Thanks again for your support!

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Update:

Now I am able to edit posts again in the website, and the plugin I mentioned in previous post is working fine again :)

Looks like problems are solved, thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.