Family recieving hosting

Jimbob

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I have friends and family who aren't exactly tech savvy who would like to have website's (my grandmother just put up a hosting request) and a cousin would also like one.. Is there a way i can recieve their details to get them set up with a mambo script or something to get them started. Then as they learn they can upgrade the site etc? Thanks!

-Jimbob :chris:

n4tec

Reaction score
Certainly they are all welcome...Inform your grand mother to register and request for hosting... We shall certainly be a unique community with the youngest and oldest members..

chaganlal1

Reaction score
You have to post under Apply for free hosting there is no requires amount of posts and there is ads hat you have to place on every page on the top so you don have to scroll down to see them but other then that 1500 mb disk space is more then enough :)

limelight

Reaction score
I think that they should go with xStatic because they won't use up much space and they won't have to deal with ads either.

Jimbob

Reaction score
My grandmother and my cousin both want a forum and a bunch of other scripts. Plus my gram's needs mambo.. makes things easier.. Static wouldn't do. Plus i'm making her a very extensive catalogue of all the paintings...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
If we create their accounts can you just access their forum names for the details? It would be kind of a security risk for us to give you another users account details... they would have to give them to you.

-Corey

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
That would be cool! Get the advance plan and then use the mambo in fantastico.. and the forums in there also if she is a bigginer...

n4tec

Reaction score
Jimbob said:
My grandmother and my cousin both want a forum and a bunch of other scripts. Plus my gram's needs mambo.. makes things easier.. Static wouldn't do. Plus i'm making her a very extensive catalogue of all the paintings...

How old is your granny by the way... she even know Mambo... Wow...

Maurice

Reaction score
nforchange said:
Jimbob said:

My grandma knows what a cellphone is :D.

limelight

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
nforchange said:
Jimbob said:

My grandma knows what a cellphone is :D.

Mine doesn't.

Jimbob

Reaction score
Sure corey.. I'll get her account information from her.. It might be a couple of weeks. before i go to her place again, but i can call her and get it.. and no my gram's doesn't know what mambo is.. It's what would be most useful for the way she want's her site to be.. And my gram's has a cell phone :p.. But thanks Corey!