Family Website

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Very nice. cool. Did you designed that site in photoshop? Excellent.

I like the video embedded in your site. Who are they?

sdchilderley

Reaction score
Yes i designed it in photoshop, thank you for your kind comments :) and they are my family, ive cut the video down into bits and got some of the good parts, then added music.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow, They are very cute.

Regarding site. Keep it up. Regularly add some content. Good luck.

sdchilderley

Reaction score
Yh, Thanks :D I hope to keep the website up forever, age the domain name a bit, as you may have figured out its joomla :p so im giving the family access and teaching them how to upload/add content which will be realy good :)

Your site is realy nice, the 2 adverts at the top spoil it a little, but the design is realy good :)

playminigames

Reaction score
yes very good job on the theme, its very professional, especially for a family website, hope you can keep it up for a while!

sdchilderley

Reaction score
yes very good job on the theme, its very professional, especially for a family website, hope you can keep it up for a while!

Yes definatly, Thank you very much for your comments! :) I will also be sharing another project i have going soon called about ghosts :) paranormal website.

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

I like the website theme alot. it is very clean and very professional. I think you should add some video controls to the video on the main page.

Apart from that, thats all you need to do, as the rest works fine!

sdchilderley

Reaction score
Hey,

I like the website theme alot. it is very clean and very professional. I think you should add some video controls to the video on the main page.

Apart from that, thats all you need to do, as the rest works fine!

Thank you very much! :) The controlbar for the video has been added, im thinking about adding a video item aswell :)

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey again,

Another side note ... Change the font of the main content at the bottom (the welcome bit etc) to match the rest of the site.

I know it sounds like nit pickin but I think it would look better!

Edit: We also live in the same place ... scary!

Last edited:

sdchilderley

Reaction score
Hey again,

Another side note ... Change the font of the main content at the bottom (the welcome bit etc) to match the rest of the site.

I know it sounds like nit pickin but I think it would look better!

Edit: We also live in the same place ... scary!

Yh it was originaly matching the font, but i like a blog type look it fits very well i think, and cool were abouts? PM me your msn?

slacker3

Reaction score
Really nice! :)

Clean and professional design, the only thing i didn't like was the auto-starting video but that's a matter of taste i guess.

I wouldn't mess with your dog, it looks quite angry.. :biggrin:

sdchilderley

Reaction score
Really nice! :)

Clean and professional design, the only thing i didn't like was the auto-starting video but that's a matter of taste i guess.

I wouldn't mess with your dog, it looks quite angry.. :biggrin:

I agree with the video aswell, i did that for testing "autostart" but seem as its find now i will remove it, and you see that dog? thats about the softest dog you will ever meet lmao hes like a big baby