Famous Vodka. What's your favorite?

ubahobu4

Reaction score
Just noticed that all server names:
Lotus, Chopin, Starka, Cossacks, Stoli, Boru, Absolut

has vodka origin.

So, who is drinking? And what is your favorite vodka?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I like Lotus.
Especially when it is delivered to me this way.

lotus.jpg

Attachments

• lotus..jpg
    lotus..jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 145

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
There are rumours that the next server will be named, eventually, bakon.

And I am officially to young to have tasted vodka yet.

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
There are rumours that the next server will be named, eventually, bakon.
And I am officially to young to have tasted vodka yet.
Well, I am inclined to believe the rumors about "Bakon". Lot's of folks seem to be amused by the server names. This is the second time in recent months that a discussion about server names has been started. If you enter the string "Lotus, Chopin, Starka, Cossacks, Stoli, Boru, Absolut" in Google you get a bunch of returns about x10hosting and very few about vodka. I may be officially too OLD to taste vodka..........

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I am inclined to believe the rumors about "Bakon". Lot's of folks seem to be amused by the server names. This is the second time in recent months that a discussion about server names has been started. If you enter the string "Lotus, Chopin, Starka, Cossacks, Stoli, Boru, Absolut" in Google you get a bunch of returns about x10hosting and very few about vodka. I may be officially too OLD to taste vodka..........

you need to input a minimum of 2 servers for the search to yield x10 near the top.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
you need to input a minimum of 2 servers for the search to yield x10 near the top.
I put in the whole string of names in quotes expecting to see a whole bunch of stuff about vodka. The actual returns surprised me a little, though I guess it shouldn't have.

dendrita

Reaction score
I don't drink, but I tried the absolut vodka...and I remembered why I don't drink. hahahaha

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Skyy is also a name for the server, eh I am not into vodka

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't a bit, but vodka is one of the drinks I am not allowed. My parents are keeping me off spirits in case I like them :) Except for sloe gin. I like sloe gin.

Is Vodka the tasteless one?

~Callum

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't drink. Green Tea any day for me :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Is Vodka the tasteless one?
It tastes like isopropyl alcohol to me.
"Although isopropyl alcohol is commonly used in the home it is not a harmless substance. For one thing, it is highly combustible in the presence of high heat or an open flame. It can even explode when exposed to air or light due to the formation of peroxides. It is also now recognized that isopropyl alcohol may have harmful systemic effects."
Most of that description can probably be applied to vodka IMHO. I just enjoy watching the two smiling girls carrying around the bottle......

priyaa161

Reaction score
It tastes like isopropyl alcohol to me.
"Although isopropyl alcohol is commonly used in the home it is not a harmless substance. For one thing, it is highly combustible in the presence of high heat or an open flame. It can even explode when exposed to air or light due to the formation of peroxides. It is also now recognized that isopropyl alcohol may have harmful systemic effects."
Most of that description can probably be applied to vodka IMHO. I just enjoy watching the two smiling girls carrying around the bottle......

hmm, good knowledge of chemistry

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
hmm, good knowledge of chemistry
LOL. I know absolutely nothing about chemistry. But Google knows a lot about the subject.:biggrin: