Fantastico broken on stoli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

csc2ya

Reaction score
Does anyone know what's up with fantastico on stoli? I need to remove a script using it, so that I can install php-nuke, but I'm getting an error since about 2 days ago:

Not Found

The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/x3/fantastico/index.php) you requested.
Please check the url and try again. You might also want to report this
error to your web hosting provider.

I could remove the script and database manually, but I want to avoid doing that as i'm unsure whether it's likely to cause problems in the future.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Fantasico is disabled on all free servers use softaculous , Which has more options.

Remove the files manually no problem and install using softaculous.

Last edited:

csc2ya

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it will ever be re-enabled? If not, then it's technically false advertising to still have it mentioned on the free hosting features page, so Corey might want to change that.

I don't have a problem with that at the moment, but i'm thinking about new poeple that sign up for hosting based on that.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
It shouldn't cause too many problems, when you sign up it says the terms may change at any time :D

I will inquire why Fantastico is still there or why it's not working if it is supposed to be.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it will ever be re-enabled? If not, then it's technically false advertising to still have it mentioned on the free hosting features page, so Corey might want to change that.

I don't have a problem with that at the moment, but i'm thinking about new poeple that sign up for hosting based on that.

Hi csc2ya,

It is likely that our page has not been updated since the time we stopped using Fantastico and started using Softaculous. I will notify our administrators about this. Thanks for letting us know.

- Adam

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
This issue should be taken care of now. I spoke to Corey about it earlier and he made some changes. They may take a while to take effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.