Fastest CMS?

funindia

Reaction score
Hello!

Can any one tell me the the fastest CMS of the world? I'm currently using MKPortal, it is quite good but have lots of bugs.

If you any have CMS, faster and stable, please tell me.

Bye
Abhi

Maurice

Reaction score
I like e107, it's better then mambo,php nuke, post nuke etc. etc. :)

n4tec

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
I like e107, it's better then mambo,php nuke, post nuke etc. etc. :)

what features does e107 have over Mambo?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes I like e107 becasue of the features and the new version that is going to come out... I do not know all the features but some are you can mod it, add games, it comes with a forum, ect. If you want to pay for one get VirtuaNews. That is one of the best!

snedan

Reaction score
install apache and mysql server on your ps and go here http://www.hotscripts.com/ download anything you like and try on you local host and deside for yourself.. and everything depends what you want from your cms.. even mambo could be fast (limbo) if you leave only things you need... and good luck!

Articz

Reaction score
i like mambo myself it a shame i dont know how to use it to it full

GameAccounts

Reaction score
What does this e107 have over mambo?
Please post links also.
Im currently thinking of using Mambo because there are quite a large amount of templates for it, and when I want to make a template its easy to make one for it on my own. You can also intergrate phpbb2 and there are tons of monds for that.

Matt

Reaction score
nothing is better than mambo when it comes to speed, ease of use and customization.

snedan

Reaction score
mambo has very high server load compare to others cms (expt nuke of course=)))

funindia

Reaction score
snedan said:
install apache and mysql server on your ps and go here http://www.hotscripts.com/ download anything you like and try on you local host and deside for yourself.. and everything depends what you want from your cms.. even mambo could be fast (limbo) if you leave only things you need... and good luck!

Your tip is very good. Different people have different needs, So it is better to check it yourself.
I also found at ready to use software called PHPTriad, quite great for biginners. Just install it in any Windows Machine, thats all, it is ready. It contains PHP & MySql. No furthur configuration needed.

Enjoy!
Abhi