FastFingers

tittat

Reaction score
The header is ok,but the layout not up to mark.All that i could see is a list of top 20.

Calipe

Reaction score
I agree with tittat in that all there is to see is a seemingly bland list of links. Why not create some content explaining why you have compiled such a list? Inform your visitors of the importance and relevance of the aforementioned websites. Content is king, and your website is currently lacking a ruler. Why not assign one today?

pilotaz

Reaction score
I agree with tittat in that all there is to see is a seemingly bland list of links. Why not create some content explaining why you have compiled such a list? Inform your visitors of the importance and relevance of the aforementioned websites. Content is king, and your website is currently lacking a ruler. Why not assign one today?
thanks for idea, fixed the script. added info to play section. i guess now you will understand what is all about...
if not then: page is a like free advertising page & game in same. the game is who fastest typer...
atm i have problems with typers, because some people just copy > paste letters. i tried to fix that with unabling "unselect able" text. but it didn't work because some people just turned off javascript, and all ended.
now i have idea to make images for each letter.... what do you think about it?

Hopman001

Reaction score
Hmm yea, you probably could use a script like the ones used in forms where you have to enter a code to verify you're human.. It's the only way to really be unable to copy/paste it for as far as I know. Or indeed, make a little image for every letter and let it appear instead of the text.

Also, if i were you I'd add some extra content to your site.. At the moment it still isn't really clear what your site is all about, until you play the game.