Fatal Error override.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

channexv

Reaction score
Hi ,

Can anyone help me. I am getting this error;

Fatal error:
The file /home/override.php was encoded with the PHP 5.4 ionCube Encoder and requires PHP 5.4 to be installed. in Unknown on line 0

I have downgraded by using the .htaccess file

Thanks in advance

coderzinc40

Reaction score
*edit i retract my statement, level server atleast is on php 5.4 sorry

Last edited:

wowas20022

Reaction score
comment downgraded in the .htaccess file as temporary method. It help me :confused:. I think it problem with version of PHP on server.

brucehal

Reaction score
[28-Oct-2013 11:11:10 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function verride_function() in /home/override.php on line 22
[28-Oct-2013 12:10:21 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function unction_exists() in /home/override.php on line 21

Level server. I've been getting tons of these since Oct. 27.

Note that the log really says, "verride_function()" and not "override_function()" and also "unction_exists()" and not "function_exists()"

channexv

Reaction score
Anyone any idea how to fix my problem . Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

brucehal

Reaction score
Anyone any idea how to fix my problem . Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
I'd say this is a server error and we can't do anything. Something is wrong with the php override functions.

We can only hope someone at x10 finds the time to fix it.

(Oh, I'm on Level server. Not sure which server you are on)

I'm getting a lot of errors regarding /home/override.php. Also other errors. And the site is slow, most likely due to these errors.

channexv

Reaction score
So its a wait and see then. I know this is free hosting but I thought someone from x10 would have answered by now :(

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The issue related to override.php has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.