Fatal error post server moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeysin

Reaction score
Hi,

Please Help me with this error I am getting for my website www.moviesofpunjab.com

Fatal Error.

An unrecoverable error has occurred and has been logged. Contact the site administrator with the following information:

Exception #1346430097.
Capture2.jpg

I had added addon domain as follows:

Capture1.JPG

Also, the domain is pointed to nameservers correctly ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

n.b. Before the server moves, my website was working correctly. I was on stoli server previously and now on absolut. Is error coming up because softaculous is no longer there?

honeysin

Reaction score
I just figured out that my database is corrupted.. Is it possible to restore it?

It is showing "No tables found in database"

pls help me!!!!

jfshoste

Reaction score
Hello honeysin,

If the database for your website has not been transferred then you need to use "phpMyAdmin" in cpanel to restore your database from a backup of your database (SQL file).

Judging by your response, you may not have had chance to make a backup of your database before the transfer.

If so you need to either talk to an adminstrator to get this resolved or install from fresh and start again. It's possible x10hosting still holds a copy of the database and can sort this out.

Unfortunately, I am not an administrator but I am sure if you bring this to their attention you maybe able to get this sorted!

Regards
Jim,

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've restored your database, your site now loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.