Fatal Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

linksfor

Reaction score
Hi,
I have installed SMF.But i am unable to access it.It is giving the following error.

Fatal error: SUHOSIN - Use of eval is forbidden by configuration in /home/linksfor/public_html/tech/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code on line 1726

I have intermediate version of PHP installed for my account.

What is wrong with this?Please help.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Check not, it should be working.

linksfor

Reaction score
Unable to access forum

Hi,
Please check www.tech.links4info.com.I had installed SMF in this domain but now unable to access the forum.Wht is wrong with it...i already have tried all forum software but i am getting the same error everywhere..Sometimes blank page comes some time error on eval() come.................:( sometimes main page comes and if i click on any other link then its gone again...i am really frustrated

I am using second level PHP

Please help :dunno:

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Re: Unable to access forum

Hi,
Please check www.tech.links4info.com.I had installed SMF in this domain but now unable to access the forum.Wht is wrong with it...i already have tried all forum software but i am getting the same error everywhere..Sometimes blank page comes some time error on eval() come.................:( sometimes main page comes and if i click on any other link then its gone again...i am really frustrated

I am using second level PHP

Please help :dunno:

Have a read of these threads, you need to disable hostname lookups, this thread shows you how to do it through SMF.
http://forums.x10hosting.com/scripts-3rd-party-apps/54567-blank-page-error-smf.html

This thread shows you how to do it by editing the actual SMF files.
http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/56638-blank-smf-site-read.html

Last edited:

linksfor

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the help..It seems its working now.We can close this thread.I have added reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.