Fatal Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

discou23

Reaction score
I joined x10 in mid June. A couple of weeks later I started having problems, receiving error messages like the following whenever I tried to edit a page on RVSitebuilder:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 41156608) (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in/var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/lib/pear/HTML/Template/Flexy/Tokenizer.php on line 3611

After trying a totally new page and receiving the same messages, I figured that x10 was having problems. There were a couple of posts on the forum about similar issues. I have been just learning to build my own pages so I thought if I leave it for a couple of weeks and come back, then I will have learned a bit more from the reading I am doing and then I can use x10 more effectively also, which might be over the problems it's been having by then.

I've come back to try again today and am still getting the same error messages. Is there anything i can do to get around this?

Thanks

discou23

Reaction score
Getting this one today

Fatal error
: Out of memory (allocated 41680896) (tried to allocate 2318 bytes) in /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/lib/pear/HTML/Template/Flexy/Compiler/Flexy/Tag.php on line 300

Is there seriously no answers? Or possible answers even?
It looks like such a good set up on here, but these problems just really put you off. This is on an almost blank website. Are there no reccomended options at all? Not even wiping everything and starting again?

I hope I don't sound like a whining brat here. That's not my intention at all. I have searched the forum and help files and while I have found some people talk about similar errors there doesn't seem to be any solutions listed anywhere, other than I could have used to much data, but there's almost nothing on there, so I really don't get it.

Thanks for any replies at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.