Favicon Request 300 credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

tam-iam

Reaction score
I need a favicon for a website I am working on. The site is about "ponds" so I am looking for something with that in mind. Maybe a frog or water lily. The web address for the site is water-garden-guide.com.

The file should be named favicon and be in proper ico format. The file size must by 16x16 pixels, or 32x32. If you want to make the image larger and resize it this site can make it into the proper file and size.

Please keep in mind my target audience for this website is age 30 and up.

I will pay 300 credits to the first person that creates a favicon that I would like to use for my site.

tam-iam

Reaction score
Thanks, Agenator. That's terrific. Do you think you could make the background transparent?

Agenator

Reaction score
okay, so dump the blue background right????? Ill have to do it tomorrow, can you waith that long?

tam-iam

Reaction score
Sure, I can wait. Don't delete the first one though, just in case I prefer it. :biggrin:

Kraze_T

Reaction score
the only thing you did was the bg and thats wat he wants taken off lol

Agenator

Reaction score
Actually Kraze, I had cropped out the lily pad and frog from two separate images... Btw, why is it that you always have to criticize me on every post I make, Its really getting annoying...

Sohail

Reaction score
Has this offer been completed yet as I would be happy to help. If the offer is still available then you can contact me via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.