Favorite FPS game of 2009-2010

mattblog

Reaction score
What was your favorite fps game to play during these 2 years. Mine probably cod mw 2. I like the graphics on and the game play is great. The story board of it was great as well. So, what was your fav game of 2009-2010, fps games only.

silkje

Reaction score
Oh boy, what to pick what to pick! :confused:

I guess my contenders are left 4 dead, modern warfare 2 and bad company 2!

Modern warfare was great for a while, but i stopped playing after i got tired of watching deathcam and it would show i didnt even fire a shot but on my end i would see a shot fired!( if that made any sense). So for that reason alone it is eliminated, on the plus side it has some great game modes.

Bad company 2 is good fun too which i still enjoy (Bigger maps and vehicles are a joy for me), but theres only one mode i enjoyed (rush) and as much fun as that is its not enough to take the top spot!

So i guess my pick is left 4 dead! (The original) lol, the game on first release was great! So original, atmospheric, tense and great fun! The sequal loses out as well, as good as the new maps, new guns, new infected, new common infected are.. its just so damn bright! So even though i play more left 4 dead 2 than i do the original, its mainly due to the player base being higher. Oh also there have been some great updates (mutations) which have been revitalizing it a touch.

So my choice is the original left 4 dead! An original game with a wonderful dark atmosphere filled with many a clutch momment against those terrible infected savages! Sure the versus mode is mearly 4v4, but teamwork can really shine at times (if the team u play against do not quit):biggrin: