Favorite Old School Games

jenya

Reaction score
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins for ps1, great game.
but TMNT 3: Manhatten Project for NES is also really cool

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
I remember my first game station that cost like 100$... the SEGA!!!! I played... X-Men, Sonic, and Megaman... I think. It was great =) good times =D

adadeh

Reaction score
diablo II, starcraft, simcity2000 on pc and for Sega were mortal combat, virtual fighter and sonic 3 :D
gee ... i missed those games.

deadeye536

Reaction score
Probably the oldest games I've ever played is a few games on my dad's old Atari. Gah, I can't remember any of the games I played... The system eventually fired a circuit :tear: and we had to get rid of it...

Last edited:

fempower

Reaction score
I liked Clyde's Adventure a shareware PC 2d side scroller. There was just something about the way you could gradually climb a long way up, come to the end of a platform without any obvious place to go next, take a giant leap, fall and fall and fall and fall for a looooong time, land on the very tip of an ice platform, slide off into a pool of lava before you could react, SCREAM! (yes, Clyde actually screamed), and blink out of existence.

I also loved the first 2 Fallouts.

PhantomChick

Reaction score
I loved playing Wolfenstein on my DOS computer. But for my favorite old-school game I would have to say Joust from Atari... it's the game that made me fall in love with co-op mode!

Currently I'm spending my weekends playing an old-school game (for the first time). Marathon, which is *awesome*! I hadn't heard of it until recently, but it's an old FPS from Bungee.

SukidoNymira

Reaction score
oh boy...

pacman, target fun (if i recall the title correctly) and the original megaman for the atari. :D

BadGoomba

Reaction score
I agree with smith6612 on that one, the megaman series was epic, the second one was my favorite of all.
I spent many nights trying not to get caught by my parents for playing nes games in the very late hours of the night.
Megaman2 was one of those really hard ones that pissed you off beyond belief but you were determined to beat that certain level that was giving you hell no matter what.
This halloween I dressed up as megaman for work and won 1st place and got a $100 gift certificate. :D

mikakitty

Reaction score
Doctor Mario Super Mario Megaman anything So many choices I love side scrolling games w00t OMG MARIO ftw!