Favorite tv show

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
My Favorite TV show is Stargate. SG-1 was great, that ended, Atlantis was great, that's ended (grrrr!!), and now they're making another Stargate show which I'm waiting to see.

wormat22

Reaction score
24 all the way!!! It's amazing especially since it's been gone for 2 years, although now they've really toned down the violence.

xPlozion

Reaction score
i enjoy the classics some times. i can sit down and enjoy Seinfeld, Cheers, Home Improvement. i also loved the classic cartoons growing up though... looney tunes, flinstones, jetsons and a few others.

nick@night seems to be playing a lot of the newer shows (george lopez, etc...) instead of the classics though, and boomerang is horrible for watching old cartoons on imo.

but now, i don't watch much tv. other than chuck, which is my current favorite that airs new shows, as well as watching the biggest loser. i'll turn on discovery or one of the other stations that discovery owns (science, natgeo, history) if there's something good on, but mythbusters and dirty jobs are always fun to watch (especially mb because of kari :drool:)

images

Last edited:

Briganti

Reaction score
I enjoy watching House and Bones. Now if we were talking Sci-Fi I enjoy them all

Jordan C

Reaction score
I just like things like Family Guy and The Simpsions. I like Scrubs (but it seems its not on anymore), Two and a Half Men, and The big bang theory (I can relate my self to those nerds when I'm older ;))

LHVWB

Reaction score
I agree with Smith6612. Stargate is an epic show, still love it and watch it. :D

PhantomChick

Reaction score
Favorite current shows: Heroes, Eureka, Chuck and Big Bang Theory.

Favorite shows I wish they would bring back: Freakazoid (old cartoon from the '90s), Knights of Prosperity, and Futurama

Shows I'm looking forward to: One more Futurama movie, and the special new 4 Red Dwarf episodes with the original cast.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
My older favorites: Dead Like Me, Entourage, Babylon 5, Star Trek series (all of them except the original), Earth Final Conflict, Stargate SG1 (only on season 7)

Oh and Battlestar Galaxtica

Currently watching: The Fringe, Dr. Who, Dexter, Star Trek the original series.

Right now I'm trying to get a hold of the original Dr. Who and it's 20 seasons of shows.

Last edited:

Parsa44

Reaction score
Since i dont pay for anything but usual TV license i like Waterloo road.
I am not much into TV though, PC's all the way!!

ejweb

Reaction score
"24" is one of my favorites since they seem to keep it fresh yet different scenarios. I also like "The Unit" as Dennis Haysbert is one of my favorite actors. I enjoyed him as the Pres on old 24. Chuck & Heros are others especially that my family enjoys as well...

Mitch

Reaction score
My favorite tv shows are NCIS, Numb3rs and Stargate (SG-1 & Atlantis).

akkudreamz

Reaction score
currently Prison Break,House, Lost are my favourites
waiting for the last 6 episodes of PB Season 4

chili5

Reaction score
Hm, I don't know if I have a favorite tv show. I like "House MD", "Criminal Minds", "Dharma and Greg", "Two and a Half Men", "Law and Order SVU", and a few others.