Favourite IM software

stevenazari

Reaction score
Hi all,

what is your preffered Instant Messaging tool? I really like Digsby, but sadly it lacks skype functionality and I can't use it for live support to my web site. So I'm wonderng if there is anything better - I liked trillian but I remember shifting away from it because I found digsby more feature rich with it's multi email, multi IM account functions

what do you guys use?

stevenazari

Reaction score
just installed trillian again and they seem to have really upt the ante, a load of new features. kinda annoying though that they say they support skype but you need skype installed and loaded for it to work :p kinda defeats the point!

xserve

Reaction score
I like Windows Live Messenger and Steam. They are both very good for being secure and in some cases customisable. Plus all my contacts use them which helps!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I use Trillian Astra on my PCs. Steam is another program I use as well.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I like skype... specially for video call

stevenazari

Reaction score
yeah initially I had MSN and Skype, my website visitors can contact me through MSN and my clients can contact me through skype - I just put on the new version of trillian so I'm hoping web messenger will work with this. otherwise it's back to msn and skype as seperate entities.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I currently have steam, MSN, and digsby. I also have IceChat for IRC.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I use skype/yahoo messenger.But my first preference is for SKYPE....

zamcauliffe

Reaction score
Msn, but only because I've used it for so long. I used to use aim, but I definitely prefer msn, hahaha

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Digsby is the best, in my opinion. It has AIM, MSN, YAHOO, etc etc and it checks your email.