Favourite place in the world!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I would go to Japan.

naynesh

Reaction score
Why would you go Japn?Anything interesting you would like to see?

KowKing

Reaction score
The United Kingdom or Japan.

Or Switzerland, you have to be rich to visit Monte Carlo.

Last edited:

wh00p101

Reaction score
I'd visit Taiwan simply because I have friends that've moved there that I haven't seen in 4+ years.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I'd like to go to London, nothing interesting....but I would like to see how it looks compared to the city, I live in.....

xboxlivemasters

Reaction score
I'd like to be in France, especially Paris, it has a very comfortable weather (at least it was when I was there)

Swiblet

Reaction score
I'd like to visit the center of the earth. It seems more like my kind of atmosphere there.

But out of all those, I pick Vatican City! Just to see if I can break a chunk off one of them golder buildings and retire at 20!

~~Ben

jptosso

Reaction score
i love the usa :) really pretty people and they love their country, they love their flag, happy people everywhere :) really nice (on florida, where i lived xD)

KowKing

Reaction score
i love the usa :) really pretty people and they love their country, they love their flag, happy people everywhere :) really nice (on florida, where i lived xD)

I like the country, hate the president.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Great Britain : Always wanted to visit England. Growing up, I've had just a real interest in the English and the U.K. in general.

Ireland / Scotland : To trace family history a little farther. My sister has stated that our family comes from one of these two countries. Plus, who WOULDN'T want to visit? Very beautiful from just pictures I've seen.

t2t2t

Reaction score
127.0.0.1 - So what if it ain't in the list, Estoni* ain't neither... (Actually it would be pretty cool to go on vacation in your own computer)

As for in list (Which is broken at places) i would stay home and be on internet...

* - Not a typo, a in Estonia is written, but not letters infront

vievie

Reaction score
Why is this topic only restricted to certain cities. The place where I feel would be the best place to live would be Da Nang, Vietnam. It is considered the city of Romance ;) because of all the night-life and a nearby river. Even though, the population is quite crowded, and everyone uses motorcycles, I think its better that way, less gas used because you won't need as much to haul around all that excess metal that a car or van has. The beaches are always blue, tropical, the rain is always heavy and hard but swift in duration, and the food is cheap but authentic. The economy isn't that developed, but I think its for the better good, because they have just enough technology to get by, and just enough to not be overwhelmed by the materialistic aspect of technology. My most favorite part is the night-life, the time of the day where the most people are active, the lights are bright, and everyone is out @ cafe's with live performances each night, or street markets / street food. This atmosphere is impossible to obtain in a developed country.

Just my 2 cents... :)

rackfenix

Reaction score
mmm, my favorite place is the park with my girlfriend
cheesyho5.gif

magnolia_sara

Reaction score
Australia, because I have relatives and a friend there, and I really want to hug a koala too! lol...

manzoor

Reaction score
I would like to go to US and live there forever :D
Because I wanna attend the GD Conference in San Francisco