Fbay Needs Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for people to work at Fbay. Fbay is a forum where people can do offers to receive points, with these points they would be able to order things of Fbay like hosting, domains, games ect. Working at Fbay requires for you to have many things like:
1. Dedication – You must have at least 2+ hours to browse on the website and do your job.
2. Trust – I will be depending on you to do jobs around the website which would be needed to be completed, and also we would be dealing with money.
3. Professionalism – Fbay would want to be a professional, so that our costumers would feel they are in a safe and professional environment.
4. Creativity – At Fbay, I will want to add events and competitions around the website so this would bring fun and excitement to Fbay, I would want new and original ideas from staff.

I need a couple of people to help me at Fbay, there are many different positions available with different jobs, and here are the ones I am looking for:
1. Global Mod – These people would help me with offers by looking, confirming if each user has done it correctly and then awarding members, they would also be looking at the forums and keeping them clean.
2. Moderator – These people would go around the forums and keeping it clean, and would be taking questions from the members.
3. Advertisers – These people will be approaching people and asking them if they would like to join Fbay, this would not be done by spamming on forums.

All Fbay applications should be sent to pm or posted here! Applications should include things like: experience on other forums, your knowledge ect. Once you have sent a message or a pm I will reply as soon as I can letting you know if you have the positions or not!

Thanks for reading and good luck!!

Scott B

Reaction score
I think I would be a great global moderator.
I have experience, because I own 3 websites and, as you know, TalkTalkTalk Forums.
I am online most of the day, so I would devote a lot of my time to Fbay.
I could also advertise Fbay on one of my websites too.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
hi scott! thanks for taking an interest in being a global mod for Fbay, but i would like to know a little bit more about you and what you can do, so could you repost with abit more info on yourself and then i could consider you as a member of staff on Fbay.

Thanks again ;)

Scott B

Reaction score
Well OK:
-I own and maintain sbOnline, which is entirely created and updated by me.
-I could be on Fbay for most of the day, and check around for any content that is inappropriate or against the rules.
-Since I am online most of the time, I could help you with any tasks you may need my help for.
-I could reply to offers and give members points for them.
-I could keep your site updated and regularly make suggestions to help improve your site.
-I know a lot about maintaining active forums, since I have created them before and learned many helpful tips suggested by others.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
ok thanks Scott, it seems that you know alot forums and maintaining them so i could give you the position of being a mod, and if i you can prove you can do better i can let you be a global mod ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.