Few questions - phpbb3 and settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

charithjperera

Reaction score
How can I add the advertising code to phpbb3?
I tried adding it to template/overall_header.html but it didnt do anything :S

Also, after you get accepted for the intermediate php settings how long does it take before you can use the settings?

I still cannot send emails in phpbb3 and the avatars and attachments dont work yet :p

Thank you for any help ;)

Last edited:

charithjperera

Reaction score
Hey luke,

Thanks, the ad codes worked :D

Does this error message indicate the my php settings havn't changed yet?
"[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_messenger.php on line 410: mail() has been disabled for security reasons"

Thanks,
Charith

EDIT:

oh yeah, i still havnt received the second email that comes after the account is upgraded :p

Also - is there a minimum period of time we have to pay for if we want to switch to a paid account?

thx

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Glad the ad codes worked. Your PHP version upgrade clearly hasn't gone through yet, it'll be upgraded shortly. As for switching to a paid account, you should be able to order one and use it the next day; but administrators are the best people to ask questions like this. There are no contracts with the paid hosting accounts, you can ask Corey about cancelling at any time. Your free hosting account can be moved to a paid server and upgraded by a member of staff if you like.

Paid hosting can be ordered from http://x10hosting.com/services, and the full package specs are:
x10 Paid Static: $5.95/mo. OR $59.50/yr.
3 GB space / 100 GB bandwidth - 10 Addon domains, parked domains, subdomains, FTP accounts, email accounts/lists, etc.
x10 Paid Advanced: $7.95/mo. OR $79.50/yr.
5 GB space / 250 GB bandwidth - 25 Addon domains, parked domains, subdomains, FTP accounts, email accounts/lists, etc.
x10 Paid Corporate: $12.95/mo. OR $129.50/yr.
10 GB space / 650 GB bandwidth - UNLIMITED Addon domains, parked domains, subdomains, FTP accounts, email accounts/lists, etc.

-Luke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.