Few Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewGB

Reaction score
Hi, i was hoping some of you would be able to help answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.

1) When i insert the Ad Code i need to put on my web pages, i get a horizontal banner. Is there any way to customise it so it can be vertical to fit my sites template?

2) I have been uploading some test pages to the site to see if they look ok. They are not visible to the public as i don't have any links to them from my homepage and they are not easy to guess URLs but i haven't yet added the Advert for x10hosting. Am i allowed to test these pages without the ads and then when uploading the finished ones include the adverts?

3) Am i able to use a domain with my website.

4) If my site takes off and recieves a lot of traffic, is there any way to purchase additonal bandwith and storage.

Thankyou again in advance to all who can help.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
1) When i insert the Ad Code i need to put on my web pages, i get a horizontal banner. Is there any way to customise it so it can be vertical to fit my sites template?
Unfortunately, there's not a vertical ad. The Corporate banner is unic, and it's the horizontal one.
If it doesn't fit your template, you can downgrade to the "Advanced" plan, and use the Text-Link.

2) I have been uploading some test pages to the site to see if they look ok. They are not visible to the public as i don't have any links to them from my homepage and they are not easy to guess URLs but i haven't yet added the Advert for x10hosting. Am i allowed to test these pages without the ads and then when uploading the finished ones include the adverts?
If they are not visible to public, then it's fine. Use it for test only, and if you're planning to include it to your website, remember that you'll need to put the ads, or you'll get suspended.

3) Am i able to use a domain with my website.
Yes, if you want your main domain changed, please post in this board: http://forums.x10hosting.com/upgrades-downgrades-changes/. You can also use the "Addon domains" if you want to host more than one website.

4) If my site takes off and recieves a lot of traffic, is there any way to purchase additonal bandwith and storage.
If your site takes off, you can always go for a paid plan: http://x10hosting.com/services/

MatthewGB

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.