Few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesims3mods

Reaction score
I am unable to access my site empiregames.x10hosting.com and when I tried to log on to the control panel it asked for a email address. It looks like I have to sign up for hosting all over again. So my question is have I lost my site or is it still just in the process of being updated/moved and will be back online shortly? If I have lost it then that means I have lost everything on my forum which is very important for the development of my MMO and we really need the stuff on the forum!

Mitch

Reaction score
I am unable to access my site empiregames.x10hosting.com and when I tried to log on to the control panel it asked for a email address. It looks like I have to sign up for hosting all over again. So my question is have I lost my site or is it still just in the process of being updated/moved and will be back online shortly? If I have lost it then that means I have lost everything on my forum which is very important for the development of my MMO and we really need the stuff on the forum!
I don't think you will lose anything. It is just that server where you are on is offline. (Stoli) There is coming soon a status script for the servers. (You will see this on your Control Panel when you login at x10hosting.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.