ffmpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

41asdair

Reaction score
would there be any way that I could have ffmpeg installed on my website hosting? I have ad-free infinity as my account type and I want to be able to open a YouTube like website where people can upload there videos and watch videos as well as making money from video views.

Thank you

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. That is not possible. Here are the sections of the TOS that you will be violating should you do this with your site:

1. Server Usage

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

* File Storage: Accounts are not to be used for file storage, your account will be permenantly suspended if found to be breaking this rule. Downloads are only allowed on your x10Hosting account if they have to do directly with your website. e.g. you developed custom software and are selling it or giving it away. Accounts may not be used for mirrors, game file hosting, or any other type of file hosting not specified here.

Status
Not open for further replies.