Fifa 09

lastrider

Reaction score
Has anyone got the new Fifa?

What do you guys think? Personally I like it but I'm also a bit disappointed... though I actually am playing it on PC and haven't got it on console yet.

So really I'm waiting to play it on console, since I think the PC version is current gen and not the next gen game engine.

So yeah, what do you lot think about Fifa 09? yay or nay? or waiting for the new Pro Evo?

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
I got a copy for myself.
It wasn't That good as i enjoyed playing fifa 08.
The 250 Key features are nice but.......
The 3d grass doesn't look so good with the action camera.
The players look awesome real, in game and in cutscenes.
I'd give it an 8/10 for now untill i get more familiar with the game.
You can take a look at Fifa 09 here : http://www.vgz2.com/Games/fifa09/
Not to forget : The mouse play option is COOL and diagonal running and tackle comes to the test!

As far as PES is concerned, I'm still waiting for it.
It's probably got a new feature for clicking your own photograph and creating your own player!
This would make it DAm cool.
I wished 4 a game like this way back when i played Fifa 2005 and created my own players.
Huh i'll wait 4 that too.
For the competition, Both will have equal sales i believe, It's not that PES would be able to outnumber the amount of Fifa's sold because of the strong backing of EA itself and the amount EA can invest in advertisement.
Regards,
- Ashwin

Last edited:

intertec

Reaction score
Haven't got it yet. But will soon. Wanna get it so much!

ashwinsinha

Reaction score
its not yet out in India
NOoo!!!!

Why don't you order it from E-Bay ?
I got mine from Ebay for US $28.49 !!
Come On,
all of us are webmasters here and can earn from the internet if we wish to.

What i do is i use AdBrite as my primary advertising network which pays me through check. I use the cheque just to impress my friends, i can't do much with that. So, I use Bidvertiser as my secondary ad-network. Bidvertiser pays through paypal and so, it's great for me!! Although AdBrite pays more, bidvertiser also helps me get some practical money. So, Once you get some online money on your free paypal account, just create an account on e-bay and order it !!

Even you should try out these services and STAY AHEAD !!

Last edited:

neverlate2day

Reaction score
Has anyone got the new Fifa?

What do you guys think? Personally I like it but I'm also a bit disappointed... though I actually am playing it on PC and haven't got it on console yet.

So really I'm waiting to play it on console, since I think the PC version is current gen and not the next gen game engine.

So yeah, what do you lot think about Fifa 09? yay or nay? or waiting for the new Pro Evo?

I think i get the picture i still play Fifa 08 on the PC
i tried it on the 360 today Hellyeah!!!! its better