File attaching problem...

TomyVk

Reaction score
when i try to attach a file i get this error:

Code:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /posting.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at vengeance.exofire.net Port 80

All extensions are setted up and everything in my config seems fine. I cant attach any file with any extension.

Site: http://vengeance.exofire.net
Account: tomyvk
Server: Cossacs
Edit:
Fixed it.

Last edited:

TomyVk

Reaction score
there is the same problem again, it was working yesterday and now it wont upload anything, the same thing is with my guild roster updtade.php
i'm getting the same error, seems like its server side.

Here is the error from the roster/update.php

Code:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /roster/update.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at vengeance.exofire.net Port 80

EDIT: ok, its weird, everything is working fine again. Ive checked the server status when i got the message and everything was up, seems liuke the server has some problems with it.

I'm running a phpbb3 3.0.2 board, but i dont think that the board is the reason, because the guild roster is the same since ages and it gave me the same error. Its serverside for sure.

Last edited:

TomyVk

Reaction score
Well... seems like the same problem is here again, i'm not able to upload anything to my site via the browser. i'm getting the same messages posted above....