File editing error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakotsu

Reaction score
Hello,
Whenever I try to edit a file in my root directory, expecially "index.html" the window states "Not responding" and freezes.
Because of this problem I have not yet been able to place an ad on my index.html page.
Please help as my account could get suspended if this countenues to happend..as i cannot place an ad ><.

Cpanel: Drakotsu
Forums: Drakotsu
Server: Stoli
Type/Plan: Ad-Enhanced, Corprate.

Chris73

Reaction score
I would suggest clearing your browsers cache. The site loads fine for me. Also i would use the "code edit" feature in the cpanel when trying to modify the index.html page. It has syntax highlight and is easier to code in.

Drakotsu

Reaction score
thank you :) ill try that..

hmm so should i use "<script type="text/javascript" src="

Chris73

Reaction score
You are on the corporate plan and will need to place this ad code at or near the top of all publicly viewable web pages.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?corporate"></script>

Drakotsu

Reaction score
could you please review if i did it right? because it doesnt show the x10 ads it shows other ads..

kih.elementfx.com

Chris73

Reaction score
Yes. Your site has the ad and it is in a location that doesn't require me to scroll. That is a new x10 hosting corporate ad.

Last edited:

Chris73

Reaction score
Your welcome and good luck with your web site. Also please remember to keep active on the forums so your account doesn't get suspended for inactivity.

No posting is required but you must log in once every two weeks.

Just thought i would mention that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.