file host for my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajnesh

Reaction score
hi ...

i have a joomla site with (plans for) a lot of mobile content for my country .....

Question:

Do any of the admins have any objections with me hosting this content...STRICTLY ONLY RINGTONES AND WALLPAPER and the OCCASIONAL DEMO..no warez i swear...

Question:

For my site i want to host a seperate file host ...i'll be using a freeware file manager script ....with a file.DOMAIN.com sub
i know image servers are not allowed...but can i have a file server for my site and content only uploaded by me....

Question:

Can i do the same using a free image script...have a images only uploaded by me host with images ...

By the time this thread is read and replied to i might already have my file host set up but i will remove it if it is not allowed...
i will however wait before i set up the image host script as i know that that is not allowed.....

Question:

can i also set up a flash player or sumthin that will let my users sample the ringtone..USUALLY mp3 or wav (created by me or from friends -- NO FULL SONGS)
do the servers php restrictions allow me to?

oh already applied for a level 3 (advanced) with no response for over 3 days) -- im not a new user ...my site was terminated :( so i THINK i could make it to level 3

thanks for ur time and of course the hosting:lockd:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
1) As long as it is all legal that is fine.
2+3) If only you can upload that is fine.
4) As long as it is legal you can.

PHP v3 is only given with prior administrator approval. You need to post a really good reason to get it. It does not matter how long you have been with us. Intermediate is probably fine.

rajnesh

Reaction score
thanks mate....already done with file server and working on image server ...

hope i can find a flash player to play mp3 and wav formats....

maybe another for 3gp and amr formats...

any suggestions anyone.....??

anyway thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.