File Manager, 5 MEGS ???

ezsite

Reaction score
Yeah ok this is what the prob is, when i go to cpanel and click on filemaner, i have corperate acount, it says

Current available freespace: 2478.86 MB Maximum file size for upload: unlimited MB Required free space after upload: 5 MB (Default 5MB)
what does that mean requrie free space afer upload i dont get that.

other than that my website is runing ok on this host its great check out my site at EZsite.tk
You wont regret it!

Chris Z

Reaction score
i think it's trying to say you must have at least 5 MB of space set aside for like temp files or w/e but it probably does that automatically

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
ezsite said:
Yeah ok this is what the prob is, when i go to cpanel and click on filemaner, i have corperate acount, it says

Current available freespace: 2478.86 MB Maximum file size for upload: unlimited MB Required free space after upload: 5 MB (Default 5MB)
what does that mean requrie free space afer upload i dont get that.

other than that my website is runing ok on this host its great check out my site at EZsite.tk
You wont regret it!

Thats normal. It just means that you can upload any amount of MB for your site, as long as you don't exceed your free space (in this case 2478.86 MB), but since cPanel requires 5 MB just for default usage, you can upload up to 2473.86 MB of files