Files deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknessiseek

Reaction score
I was just in modifying a file, and everything was going good than major lag came about, and it did not save the changes instead timeout so I logged back in much lag was present, but got to my FTP and ALL my files were gone! How is that possible? Is the server down? Even my domain states error 404 that the file is gone, well I than logged back out, and now I am unable to login at all it keeps loading the page, I hope this is temporary and I get my files back I did not get to do a backup. and spent the last 10 hours coding pages.

I am on server Level

Peter564746563

Reaction score
This has also happened to me, I had a wordpress hosted in http://p337.x10host.com and now its completely gone.
all my post data is gone, (the files are obviously re-createable)
Hopefully someone can let us know soon!

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
about 13:00 2014-04-04 UTC

I 'see' free-hosting server [ Level ] as down

darknessiseek

Reaction score
Thank you Bdlistler for the respond, I hope they are able to recover my files, my database was still in tact.

duke605

Reaction score
Same thing happened with my site. It sucks but we are using a FREE host so this is bound to happen from time to time. I wanted to redo my site anyway

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you Bdlistler for the respond, I hope they are able to recover my files, my database was still in tact.
Same thing happened with my site. It sucks but we are using a FREE host so this is bound to happen from time to time. I wanted to redo my site anyway

Your files are not deleted - when the server is back up they will be there

Peter564746563

Reaction score
Great to hear!
My wordpress is back in all of its limited glory without any missing files.
Backing it up just to be sure in the future :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.