Files in dot points on my page?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
You need to configure your software to publish as HTML, as the technology used is not supported by the servers (LMSOFT). Also I would recommend using only lowercase letters for the filenames, as Linux is CaSe-SeNsItIvE.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to configure your software to publish as HTML, as the technology used is not supported by the servers (LMSOFT). Also I would recommend using only lowercase letters for the filenames, as Linux is CaSe-SeNsItIvE.

Gotta jump in here - check the Web subfolder. The website uploaded just fine, but instead of it just doing the contents of Web into public_html it did the entire subfolder as another subfolder of public_html.

Long story short it's actually working but it's in the wrong folder; not sure where all that extra junk came from though.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
you do not have an index file such as index.html

Read my last post; his client uploaded everything. Upon closer inspection all those strange files are app-specific files - it basically uploaded the entire project folder, including the -actual- folder that was supposed to be published, Web.