Films, videos and music

Status
Not open for further replies.

effjkeee89

Reaction score
Hello! You can upload to your hosting Films, videos and music in large quantities? But if the author of the film, video or music content to remove ask, I'll delete it from your host that there were no problems! Is it possible?

effjkeee89

Reaction score
Hello! You can upload to your hosting Films, videos and music in large quantities? But if the author of the film, video or music content to remove ask, I'll delete it from your host that there were no problems! Is it possible?

????

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
No, you cannot upload films, videos, or music unless you own all the rights to it (e.g. you made it yourself). Your account will be permanently suspended (with no unsuspension possible and no prior warnings) if you are found to be hosting copyrighted material on your account.

Last edited:

effjkeee89

Reaction score
No, you cannot upload films, videos, or music unless you own all the rights to it (e.g. you made it yourself). Your account will be permanently suspended (with no unsuspension possible and no prior warnings) if you are found to be hosting copyrighted material on your account.

But you will have no problem with that. I will delete the files if my E-mail the author writes

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You're not understanding us. If you don't own the rights to the videos in question, we will suspend you prior to receiving any complaints from the authors. This would be covered under Copyright Infringement and Illegal Material.

We do not require advance notification from the authors that they wish the content to be removed; if you have copyright infringing material on the account, it will be suspended, and as Skizzerz has already indicated, once it's suspended for copyright infringement it's permanent.

effjkeee89

Reaction score
It is a pity. I wanted to make a link like s1.mysite.com zagruzayutsya and there music, movies and video clips, and then switch to Premium. And I do have a reference to that would lie on your server, not every user can view and download!

Sorry for terrible English

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether its Premium or Free Hosting.If you are found with Copyright Infringement and Illegal Material your account will be Permanently Suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.