Final Fantasy

fergandross

Reaction score
Hey there people, this is the biggest Final Fantasy fan talking here...to prove my greatness in Final Fantasy let me just tell you that I have learned the Al-Bhed language from Final Fantasy X and X-2...well anyways does anyone in this forum like Final Fantasy if you do then please do a couple of posts on here.

icely

Reaction score
i'm not really into gaming but i find final fantasy interesting... and yeah... the characters are really cool and they have awesome graphics

fergandross

Reaction score
ye...my fav one was ff7 until ff8 came out...i just think they get better as they come along....so anyone else like final fantasy?

gotspooned

Reaction score
ff7 (hands down) is the best final fantasy game by far. it has the best story line and unforgetable characters. i loved that game! i beat it like 4 times.. everytime im bored i pla that over all my other games (usually). Ff- ONLINE is cool too, its pretty addicting.. so i quit. :D The only final fantasy that could get anywhere close to as good as ff7, would be a remake of it in virtual reality or something :p

your-ressurection

Reaction score
naw man....ff8 is the best...fergandross i beg to differ...my love for final fantasy can beat up your love for final fantasy

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
gotspooned said:
ff7 (hands down) is the best final fantasy game by far. it has the best story line and unforgetable characters. i loved that game! i beat it like 4 times.. everytime im bored i pla that over all my other games (usually). Ff- ONLINE is cool too, its pretty addicting.. so i quit. :D The only final fantasy that could get anywhere close to as good as ff7, would be a remake of it in virtual reality or something :p
DEFINETELY ALTHOUGH ! FF9 is good too. BTW AL-BHED language pfff X and X10 i dont like them, they are not like the real FF games

ff1 to 9 are the real final fantasy games :happy:
FF7 lol dude, you probably same fan as me i played it like 4 times out 2 :happy:
Since i like what your saying :happy: :excl: I want to make you a signature. PM what character you want in it :happy: :excl:

To 1st post:

You might be the biggest fan of final fantasy, but did you ever play FF1? :getlost:

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
i luv final fantasy 7
Oh yeah? :innocent:

Tell me, who's the *starring* player?

What did he/she do? in his past years?

What are his/her ambitions?

How does he/she controls his feelings?

Tell me(these are questions to see if he really luvs ff7 :happy: )

Xempttt

Reaction score
cloud strife
i think he fought in the army with sephiroth
wants to save the world i think and get back at sephiroth for killing his family
i dont think he can he always goes limp

i lost the game ok. jeez and my dad sent my ps1 to the filipines. i spelt that wrong. there. i did it i guess.

Lucullus

Reaction score
You guys want to play the BEST ff game? Then hook up an emulator and download FF5 translated or not... that game imho is the best ever made. Various jobs for the characters... ability points... a big world that you can explore with secrets just like FF7... but unlike that you actually get a totally different world after a bit... because there are 2 dimensions in this :)
The game was released in Japan and made only for the SNES... it was finally translated to english for the rest of the world by emulation fans and is now being played by the fans.
I've played all of the FF games... even the ones on NES and FF5 is so far the best... I stopped playing FF games after FF8 only due to the fact that I'm now 31 and family takes more of the time... still play them tho :)

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
i played that 2, it looks nice it's more of a gameboy advance game now :flowers:

Lucullus

Reaction score
Well gamebody advance is relaunching all the games that was for SNES onto it... maybe to give the games a new go or to brag that they have a huge gamelist for it LOL :)
I still prefer to load up the emulator for it... love it so much that I went on to make a website 7-8 years ago and still have it going strong LOL...

ryoko126

Reaction score
How come no one mentioned FF VI? Kefka was an awsome villian and what other game lets you play a moogle, and he be one of the best characters in the game (Aside from Locke)?

FF VII is really good, but I wish they would be smart about it and remake it for the PS3. They'd be rolling in so much dough they wouldn't be able to spend it.

trebor

Reaction score
I love FF3 on the nes... not the three we got here in the us I mean the Japanese version of three it rocks...

The recent port to the ds was okay but I still dig out the old nes and play through it occassionally... I really should learn japannesse though it wuld make the game easier...

ryoko126

Reaction score
Well they translated the nes rom you know. The only thing I don't like is the midi is kinda annoying during the battles. I own the DS version and the orchestration is really nice.

IllusionGames

Reaction score
i loved all the final fantasy games my favorite was ff7 and then ff12(just loved that battle system!) and i liked blitz ball from ff10 I would play that non stop =P

ryoko126

Reaction score
What about X-2? That game was a dissapointment to me. It's like they mixed Sailormoon with Charlie's Angels.

kefka_asylum

Reaction score
i played FF like this

ff7- briefly

ff5 - completed 100% awesome job system and story
ff6 - completed 100% loved kefka and the stories
ff4 1/3 completed stuck in the underworld...

back to ff7 partially about 1/2 through

ff1,2,3 partially played the intro story

redwheel

Reaction score
love FF and patiently waiting for 13

best to worst FF rating with skew for systems
*only includes ones i have played**based on American numbering*

FF9 FF8 FF10 FF7 FF5 FF6 FF12 FF10-2 FF2 FF4 FF1 FF11

i tend to be focused on strong story lines

also have five maxed characters on Dissidia

Ym Prat ec hud cu y myhkiyka edc suna uv y luta.

Last edited: