Status
Not open for further replies.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Am I banned?

@MaestroFX1:
Stop making multiple post about the same issue or you will be banned for spamming the forums.
This is the third post about the same issue in a very short period of time.
-------------
Thanks stpvoice for replying and carl6969 for updating me with the above info and my apologies for multiple posts.

Before I close this chapter once for all, I noticed that that I'm (just a)x10 Sophmore and you folks are Community Advocate and Community Support Team, respectively. And I guess that pretty much sums up on its own, why I can't reply to others.

I guess things have changed considerably since 2008, when we rather I had all "these-privileges".
And I do understand this cutting-down of privileges/powers of mine along with many others, has been done for forum’s good.

But still, I would like to know how to get to other side of the pond?
Back then, the “mother ship” to get across was just to get clicked “helpful” by our forum’s mellow-fellow.

But, last night I could have been “that” to some mates with php and dns troubles.

To cut the long story short, how did you become what you are right now?

Thanks for bearing with me!

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
Take a look at
This Article
which explains user groups.
While the article is not clear about what level community helpers are allowed to respond to posts in Free Hosting, I believe that is the Forum Addict level. I am sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong about that point.
Folks move up in the ranks and gain increased forum privileges by being active in the forums combined with the Reputation System .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.