Finished Game just have a few things left to fix. :)

chrisrog

Reaction score
http://chrisrogersgames.x10.mx/GalacticWarCJRV1p8p0.html

Might not be that interesting but at least give it a look. I fixed a number of things since last time but still can't pin down that freeze and what's causing it. Just hold the shield button and hope it unfreezes since the game is still playing just not displaying what's going on. I would fix this issue if I could find it and where it's coming from. :(

Meantime any idea?

ellescuba27

Reaction score
It stopped giving me stuff after a while (two restarts), and it was a bit easy. I spent my time spinning around and clashing WER and won. Also, physics were a bit strange - up arrow key makes me go too fast in my opinion.

chrisrog

Reaction score
Ya I noticed that about the speed of the acceleration but it doesn't seem to be too bad unless you think there's a limit.
The drop rate for power ups is the same but they should be dropping any level although it is rare to run across a power-up-less level on the first few but after that you should be getting more power ups than you know what to do with.

In any event I've fixed a few things with the game. Also the error pages are setup now so someone can get to my site if they get errored.