First ever personal website.

phorp

Reaction score
Airsoft is a Military Simulated strategy game in which you used realistic guns to shoot plastic BB's. Its quite fun.

tam-iam

Reaction score
I think your site would benefit from a navigation bar on the home page. As far as I could see, your Dealys page and News page were only accessible from the entrance page.

There is a lot of unrelieved black. I think it would be nice to bring in some grey tones for part of the background. Maybe even a few splashes of color.

Overall it is very nice and clear that you have put some effort into it.

phorp

Reaction score
I think your site would benefit from a navigation bar on the home page. As far as I could see, your Dealys page and News page were only accessible from the entrance page.

There is a lot of unrelieved black. I think it would be nice to bring in some grey tones for part of the background. Maybe even a few splashes of color.

Overall it is very nice and clear that you have put some effort into it.

Thank you Very Much. But I don't understand why you can only access the dealys and news page. What you have to do is click Index or the X in the Top Right hand corner of each page to bring you back to home. But if I did insert a nave bar do you think I should keep it at 12pt font in the top right just above each content part of each page? As far as color goes I think the darker the color the better being that it sticks with the airsoft theme. Otherwise I would agree about the color part. Thanks -Matt