First Layout i ever did in fireworks

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I think the placement of the buttons & logo needs work. The logo shouldn't be on the side like that. It makes everything look uneven.

nexhunter

Reaction score
Thanks yeah I think I might expand the logo,center the text and then move the buttons ether above or below the logo, I think below will work and also then darken the red up a bit

reichiru

Reaction score
You should probably move the logo to the left side of the screen, where it's easier to see. The "Link to Us" and "Recent News" text also needs work. But for a first layout it's looking pretty good!

reichiru

Reaction score
Hmm... better... I don't think you should make the "Recent News" link red though, blue and red don't go well together. I'm not sure, it still needs some work, but I can't quite point out what exactly is wrong with it... perhaps if you finish one page with everything added in, then I might be able to tell if there's anything wrong with it. It's hard to imagine with a plain layout.

nexhunter

Reaction score
yeah currently i'm trying to get a cms that i made from tutorials to not have so much errors after deleting an article

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
First time with Fireworks is not bad. But there is much to learn.

nexhunter

Reaction score
yeah i spend most of my day on tutorialized.com going through all the tutorials for everything well that if my brother doesn't disconnect me from the network just so he can play halo 3 without any disruptions