First website ever : )

Hypnotica

Reaction score
I have learned so much in the past 3-4 weeks on building websites, before I knew nothing. So if you could please review my site and let me know what you think I would love to know what everyone thinks.
thank you
Hypnotica-ezine.com

LHVWB

Reaction score
The template on the index page looks quite good, however whenever I go to any of the other pages there is no template, just content.
Your content looks pretty good, but the template Needs Fixing!!!.

Edit: By the way, I checked your site in both firefox and ie 6, and the template doesn't work in either.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
For your first website, and considering that you haven't been learning for that long too, it's very good. For a begginer, i would give it 6/10 but professionally i would have to give it 5/10. I really like the graphics and the way the CSS works, but i guess that the only thing you need is content as a website is nothing without it and a good website is a mixture of looks and content you know... It looks a bit messed up at the bottom from looking at it from my browser on Mac (websites need to look good on all platforms and browsers ;)) but i have to say your colour scheme of grey and orange is quite nice :).

Hypnotica

Reaction score
thanks for the reviews you all. Im still working on it just finished the hard stuff. Now I need to add stuff to it.
thanks all

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I like the template, works fine in Opera, but I don't really like the google ads.