fix an issue with posting

caffei47

Reaction score
ok, this too is slightly annoying... I made a slight to severe spelling mistake that I did not notice when going to post, so I hit the "edit post" button at the bottom of the post...the dang save button does not work in the edit post page... nor does the cancel button...what the heck?? so if you guys could please get this fixed at some point, it would be greatly appreciated... its not a huge issue for me personally, but I'm sure it will be an issue for someone at some point... for example, if someone is in a rage, and they post something they did not want to post, and the want to edit it out... if that save button or cancel button on the edit post page does not work...they are kind of screwed, for lack of a different way to say that...

sorry for that bad choice of wording, but for the life of me, another word does not come to mind right now... so pardon my bad choice of wording right there, but I cannot think of another word that works for that sentence...

please and thank you for when you get this issue resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
I noticed this just yesterday, tried in three different browsers with no luck. As a result of that, I made a mistake in a thread asking for support and couldn't edit it to post the correct answer..

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Near as I can tell the problem may be that the forums occasionally run slow which means it times out in attempting the save; it's working fine at the moment right now near as I can tell.

I also didn't actually change anything in the first post, but it thinks I did cause I hit save.

george21

X10Hosting Fanatic
Prime Account
Reaction score
Near as I can tell the problem may be that the forums occasionally run slow which means it times out in attempting the save; it's working fine at the moment right now near as I can tell.

I also didn't actually change anything in the first post, but it thinks I did cause I hit save.

Yes, it seems to be working fine for me right now.

Last edited: