Fix .co.cc domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

qw3rty.rocks85

Reaction score
I understand that .co.cc domains don't exist anymore and I was wondering if it is possible to change my main domain back to a .x10.mx
I see that they have removed the feature to change the main domain so it seems it is not possible to do so. I just don't really want to go through the process of deleting the account and creating a new one.

I would appreciate any help

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Giving a means for people stuck on co.cc or other non-x10hosting subdomains to switch back to an x10hosting subdomain is the top of my to-do list after I get the vox disk space issue sorted.

jtb_btj13

Reaction score
There is an option in cpanel (packdomains) that allows you to place different domain this can be tk co.cc (free domain server) that allows you to manage DNS and place of x10hosting, perhaps they will have to change some things in the web.

shifattk

Reaction score
For now, just park another domain or just create an addon domain from dot.tk or anything from afraid.org

chewett

Reaction score
For now, just park another domain or just create an addon domain from dot.tk or anything from afraid.org

So for those who dont have a primary domain with x10 there is no way to get one?

Combined with the fact you are allowed one account it essentialyl strands lots of users.

I and many others have had our support requests up for months and still have heard nothing back as to changing it.

remy87x18

Reaction score
Yeah, my main domain still says CO.CC as well. I just wish we, the users, have the capability to edit or delete our Main Domain in CPanels. Currently, thanks to Sharky, I am using Dot TK as a park domain. I would preferr to have my Park Domain as a reserve, as oppose to be used up as of now.

Last edited:

xfsgpr76

Reaction score
Co.CC is dead (source: was it because of spam?). I've been using Cu.cc.

You might be using the other dot cc domain but don't you think it is time to get your own domain and control your own destiny rather than relying on some odd-ball you know nothing about.

I have already registered quite a few domains and I believe the destiny is in my own hands and under my own control.

http://mytaxsite.co.uk/domains/

Good luck.

vuinhonqua37

Reaction score
Hi
I hope we, users of co.cc as main domain, could switch to the one of x10hosting at least for being able to access files by FTP
Thanks

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You can use https://<server name>.x10Hosting.com:2083/ and ftp://<server name>.x10Hostong.com/ , substituting in the name of the server you are on, e.g. Vox, Absolut, etc

vuinhonqua37

Reaction score
You can use https://<server name>.x10Hosting.com:2083/ and ftp://<server name>.x10Hostong.com/ , substituting in the name of the server you are on, e.g. Vox, Absolut, etc

It works, just correct the ftp server name in <server name>.x10hosting.com

Thank you very much, Sharky

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've sent a message to anyone who has posted in this thread with a co.cc domain name.

Regards.

navhaxsx

Reaction score
Just FYI, if you are going to use the free .uni.me domain service, just be careful what information you enter during the registration (your address, phone, etc.). I say this because if you do a WHOIS lookup from the uni.me site (there's a link from their homepage), those details that you have entered will be visible to anyone -- all from just knowing your domain name.

Of course, there are legitimate legal reasons for anyone doing so, but the WHOIS search for dotTK isn't so revealing about your contact details. Not sure about other services (free/paid)

xfsgpr76

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've sent a message to anyone who has posted in this thread with a co.cc domain name.

Regards.

What was your message? Why didn't you post it here rather than privately to selected few?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What was your message? Why didn't you post it here rather than privately to selected few?

Near as I can tell, the message would basically have been the new domain that was put through on a domain change - I'm not seeing anyone with a co.cc domain on their account in this thread anymore.

gilyak

Reaction score
hi, i have co.cc and that is my problem now. can you send me that msg, please?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Gilyak: Sent!

We'll be introducing the ability for accounts with a non-official main domain to update to an official domain via the portal soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.