Fix Problem!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo 2 Remember

Reaction score
Omg.. How am i expect to keep a site up... When i can't login to it... OMG!!! Only can access through proxy!!! FIX PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the 4-5th day and still hasen't been resolved.

Slothie

Reaction score
Please remember this is a free service and the staff are all volunteering their services.

It takes time to migrate servers and patch everything up to working condition, please have a little patience or else you can refer to this thread.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
The site loads fine for me.....Did you see if your IP is blacklisted?

Pragmatic

Reaction score
Dude, i have the same problem with my site. I can't access Cpanel, my primary domain or my add-on domains. Only through a proxy.

I was told its my ISP and essentially my fault, but its funny that it all stopped working when X10's servers were being migrated.

ElijahT

Reaction score
Just to show the severity of this problem, I'm experiencing it as well. It has been an "on-and-off" deal. Yesterday up until about 10:00 PM I could access it. Then, it wasn't working. This morning when I woke up I worked (about 8:30 AM), but it stopped working again an hour ago. When it happens I can't properly administrate my forum, as the Admin CP doesn't work correctly with a proxy. This problem really needs to be looked in to.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The firewall settings were changed. Should fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.