Fix up my credits please

D

dWhite

Can someone please fix my credits up a little?

Can you make that 874 please, removing all those extras numbers.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have never understood how folks, (including myself), end up with credits like that. There is probably a logical explanation for it. I do know that staff has been working on the credit system lately and making some tweaks and adjustments to it.

D

dWhite

I have never understood how folks, (including myself), end up with credits like that. There is probably a logical explanation for it. I do know that staff has been working on the credit system lately and making some tweaks and adjustments to it.

I've had those long decimal numbers since I joined x10hosting back in 2008, but only now is it starting to get irritating (since it messes up in the layout as I'm on ubuntu as you can see in the attached image).

x10_credits.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Doan

Reaction score
Well it shows up fine in mine, but .76 credits is better than having no credits for posting =[

D

dWhite

Well it shows up fine in mine, but .76 credits is better than having no credits for posting =[

Well I am running a completely different operating system than you are most likely, and regardless the credits are kind of useless here right now as the credit donation system doesn't work last I read (nor have I received any credits for posting anywhere).

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Interest from the bank of x10Hosting.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
New credits update today or tomorrow!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure it will fix the decimal thing :p

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
They'll be back once they're fixed.

conzone

Reaction score
I can see see decimals lol , but 15 mins ago the extra lines in blue; Corey looked fine.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
decimals are staying for right now.... credits should be incrementing again with posts.