Flarum on free hosting

russianx

Reaction score
I see that you guys added Flarum to your easy installations package. My questions here is? After installation, how does one update the flarum later? How does one install, or update different plugins to the forum, if it requires SSH (command-line) access to run Composer???

What if I already run Flarum prior to you guys added flarum to your package? I have been transferring files to my localhost to do updates and what not, is it possible to do now through hosting? Since you added flarum now?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Flarum will still require SSH. However that is not provided via our free hosting only our premium paid hosting. The adding support you are seeing is a universal package that is installed across all of our hosting packages. I will see about getting that one removed within the free packages to not cause any further confusion.

russianx

Reaction score
Flarum will still require SSH. However that is not provided via our free hosting only our premium paid hosting. The adding support you are seeing is a universal package that is installed across all of our hosting packages. I will see about getting that one removed within the free packages to not cause any further confusion.
Ahhh, shame, shame, shame.