Flash Site with a few of my songs posted.

calamity

Reaction score
I made this site to use on my myspace page but put it on here instead. That's why there are no navigational links. I made the music in Fruity Loops and Acid Pro. Let me know what y'all think! For some reason it has little glitches or something around the top.... I'd love to know why! :eek4dance

http://chrisgibson.elementfx.com/

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
it looks good. didn't have time to listen to songs, but the little animal on the bottom is unique.

those fonts look familiar... the one with your name looks like one of the el&font font's, and the others i've seen in my collection somewhere.

the bug you're talking about, is that if you hover over the moon while the text is going away that it pauses? it might be an easy fix, but i haven't touched flash in a few years...

jpftexas

Reaction score
i'm a musician myself and a got to tell you that's pretty cool man. keep on the good work

mattura

Reaction score
It's a really nice design.
I'm guessing that the little position indicator for the tracks shows getbytesloaded/getbytestotal as a percent along the bar...but you seemingly didn't take into account that streaming reports getbytestotal as what the current total is, (not the final total), so that's why it jitters around instead of showing the actual position until the track is fully streamed.

GrandeMike

Reaction score
Looks awesome!

Couple of suggestions.
1. Downsize the height. At 1280x1024 I had to vertically scroll to the foot, including the song title and artist. As a single page design I think this could be easily remedied.
2. On the Bio, at the end where you have "myspace.com/odity" this blends into the background to the point of being illegible.

P.S. I like to be picky!