flash1st suspended account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
oops, looks like i screwed up. I was messing around on dec 12, 2010...I had just changed my ISP to ATT U-Verse & was checking to see how fast my new upstream link would run...So I just selected a Big Folder on my Local Hard Disk which turned out to be "MY MUSIC" & started to FTP it to X10...I guess there was copyrighted material in there that violated my X10 TOS & my account was suspended.Sorry about that, I never intended to share those files or pirate any thing I was just testing my system...

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
This is a zero tolerance violation of x10hosting's terms of service. There are no second chances with this violation, and your account is permanently suspended. No access to your account is allowed.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
oops, looks like i screwed up. I was messing around on dec 12, 2010...I had just changed my ISP to ATT U-Verse & was checking to see how fast my new upstream link would run...So I just selected a Big Folder on my Local Hard Disk which turned out to be "MY MUSIC" & started to FTP it to X10...I guess there was copyrighted material in there that violated my X10 TOS & my account was suspended.Sorry about that, I never intended to share those files or pirate any thing I was just testing my system...

Kudos for the inventive story though. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.