[Flu] Im Sick

N2PGames

Reaction score
Hi every one last week i visited my friends house and sat on there chair witch there sick mother sat befor me so in few days after i started to get dizzy andy sick and yesterday i had a fever of 105+ and almost had to go to E.R but i took some Nightqual and advil and my temp came down a lil untell in teh morning i visted the dr, and they tested my "Blood, Urin, Eeye Sight, Hearing" i tested Perfect on all of them but for some reason i have the following sickness :

• Coughing
  • Headace
  • Runny Nose
  • High Fever
  • Dizzyness
  • and when i sleep my body gets a cold shake

Im sorry if i miss-spelled im bearly typeing as is i just wanted to let you all know and hope some of you here prey for me to get better

The DR. Gaved me Antibiotics, SMG Cough,Tylenol -fever

I think i might have the Bird Flu

.:N2PGames:.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
A fever of 120? You should call the Guinness World Records place.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
doubt you have it.... and i think you might be exadurating on that temp a bit :) 120 would make your brain boil in your head... but hope you get better.

Last edited:

Jacob

Reaction score
Lol, a fever of 120. That sucks. Get better soon!

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
120 is like your dead. Like you should be in a hospital under care if your above like 106.

Edit: can't even spell Hospital haaha.

Last edited:
N

Nathan

Phil said:
120 is like your dead. Like you should be in a hosptil under care if your above like 106.

120 is well over the 98.6 mark and the max 104 without needing hospital care.

Bird-flu? Now you're stretching it.

Hope you get better.

N2PGames

Reaction score
Thanks alot for teh replays it means alot and im sorry as i stated i don't fell good enough to spell things right i meant top type 105 no 120 lol sorry to cause a big death deal about it !!!:eek4dance

Matt

Reaction score
I think i might have the Bird Flu
Billy beat the bird flu. (its an inside thing from my global class.

Did you go to the doctor? It sounds like what I had when I had bronchitis.

Get better soon.

Cynical

Reaction score
Nearly half our school had this virus thing that I sadly caught myself, same symptoms as you minus the high temp (I even had the shakes when I tried to sleep). Best bet is sleep it off and Nyquil definitely (only at night of course).

Feel better!

Goten X

Reaction score
I had the flu for a while.... 5 days. It wasn't fun. I hope you get well, and that you don't catch anything else after!

|GX

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
Interesting, the last time I remember getting sick is about 2 - 2 1/2 years ago.