Reaction score

Chris Z

Reaction score
HAH, nice Alejandro, if only x10Credits could be used as a common currency! Hah

Sohail

Reaction score
There are loads of easy ways to get your hands on Windows Vista -

1)Ebay (it's really cheap there).
2)µtorrent, though i'm not recommending this!
3)Or if you know someone that has it, you could borrow it from them ;).

manzoor

Reaction score
first way is right the other twos are iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllegal :)

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
1)Ebay (it's really cheap there).
It's not as cheap as $200. On eBay, an unopened Vista Ultimate (non-OEM, non-upgrade) sells for at least $230 not including shipping.
Edit:
Is it valid?
me said:
I have two retail copies of Windows Vista Ultimate Edition.
How much more valid can you get? These are non-pirated, unopened versions of Vista Ultimate.

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Don't buy it...
I run Vista on this PC and it sucks, XP Media Centre Edition is miles better. No, seriously Vista sucks. Sorry noerrorsfound, I juat don't want anyone to suffer like I do now until I can find my copy of XP.

cointoss

Reaction score
Well, as for XP, I hear support and upgrades will end in 2008, so you might as well come off of that tnl. lol. We are all going to have to upgrade regardless of our thoughts. I'm thinking I might go Linux for a while. I hear it's getting easier to find drivers for Linux, and it's free unless you require assistance as most build makers charge like $25 or so for tech support.

What I cannot understand is why you have two additional copies that you obviously have no use for? I mean, how did you come by them. Obviously you didn't purchase two more copies than you needed... I'm not accusing you of anything. lol. I'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.