For those looking for a reliable free hosting

gwaher

Reaction score
For those looking for a reliable free hosting
Beware of hosting 000webhost
Pray before the site for hosting a contentious and suddenly my account without reason and asked them did not respond to, unfortunately,

The host x10hosting.com are excellent and very excellent :lockd:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
It's good that you're happy, it really is, but this isn't the place to express it!

In case you haven't realised, this is the Community Support \ Free Hosting area, the "Official Support Area For Free Hosting".

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved*

I've moved your thread to "Off-Topic" forum :)

gwaher

Reaction score
Sorry for putting the issue in non-locality

Glad your participation

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I did 000 for a while. I maintain that X10 is 10 times the host they are. So, way to aptly name the company, Corey ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The only experience I've had with 000Webhosts was contacting them to remove copyright-infringing material from their server. I got a prompt response to my request, though.

I've never used their hosting services before, so I can't really fairly give a review for them, but I can say that I'll always stick with x10Hosting. :)

gwaher

Reaction score
The only experience I've had with 000Webhosts was contacting them to remove copyright-infringing material from their server. I got a prompt response to my request, though.

I've never used their hosting services before, so I can't really fairly give a review for them, but I can say that I'll always stick with x10Hosting. :)
Glad your participation

Danielx386

Reaction score
I used 000Webhost before, and I'm not happy with it. For starters, they don't use cpanel :( and if I want to upload a plugin for wordpress or some other software, I couldn't use the uploader that comes with it. (Like use wordpress uploader when installing a plug in) I have to upload it by hand :( Also the server is slow at times as well.

gwaher

Reaction score
I used 000Webhost before, and I'm not happy with it. For starters, they don't use cpanel :( and if I want to upload a plugin for wordpress or some other software, I couldn't use the uploader that comes with it. (Like use wordpress uploader when installing a plug in) I have to upload it by hand :( Also the server is slow at times as well.
Thanks for the clarification