For those who like the idea of CS...

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
I am one of the many who like the type of game CS is but hate the community.

Well, Frag-Ops is a mod for UT2004, it's somewhat like CS, well, the Mission gametype is, but it's so much better.

If anyone wants to help out FO's slowly dieing community please download and play the mod.

www.frag-ops.com

BrettFreeman

Reaction score
Whoa, that looks cool. I have played UT2004, I acually do a lot. I have never seen this mod, I will try it out!

Mr. Pig

Reaction score
I don't, I find that some people are nice but a large number of them just think everyone hacks. I hope VAC will change it, but Frag.Ops is much better than CS. You know how people thought TO was better well, Frag.Ops is better than TO.

TO - Tactical Ops (A UT99 MOD)

So please, everyone who has UT2004 play Frag.Ops, I'm [RDC]Mr._Pig, I have no working computer, well, no working good computer so I won't be playing for a week or so.

Conquester777

Reaction score
if i knew frag.ops im sure i could list many cases where counter-strike was better

but nobody hacks on the servers i play counter-strike. there's also options like using sudden death

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
This is a great mod indeed, i already played it and have it installed,but i have to say,CS is full of cheeters no updates no nothing for a year,i tihnk if you like CS go play Frag.Ops :grin:Also, i found an de_aztec and de_Dust map so....... but no vehicle in it